Manufactured Home Foundation Certifications


If you are buying a manufactured home with a loan, you will need a foundation certification. All FHA and VA loans require an engineer's foundation certification, stating that the home is placed on a permanent foundation that complies with HUD.  

We have partnered with the engineers at Foundation Certifications to provide a turn-key foundation certification service to you. You may place your order online at Be sure to list your referral source as Inspector - Rachel Randall.

Save time and money by scheduling your home inspection and foundation certification together.